Thanks for visiting my little corner of the internet. My blog is a collection of musings on my favorite topics: theology, adoption, and analog writing...with some smatterings of simplicity, politics, space, and travel thrown in to keep things interesting.
My 15 second bio:
- Native of Indiana
- Happily expatriated to Texas
- Graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy and Southern Seminary
- Advocate for adoption
- Hopeless Cubs fan
- NASA engineer working on the Artemis program
- Pastor of True Faith Community Church
- Retired Air National Guard chaplain
- Most importantly, husband and father all the time!